CONNECT AND SHARE
Only the C-Suite and their Heads of HR
Obtain an accurate and pragmatic benchmark based on exchanges with other top-tier leaders
Build ties with other leaders living through similar situations
When the company is wondering about its organization, its talent management, its company changes, its need to digitalize, etc.
Intuitively when an executive committee is wondering about its organization, company changes, transformation and deep shifts, it is common to use the services of strategic consultancies to operate an audit and then specify recommendations.
Nelta’s approach is slightly different. Our service is about identifying companies, business models, leaders in France who can bring relevant experiences of situations encountered by the client or its leadership.
Nelta then meets with 6 to 10 executives (members of the executive committee or second in command), summarizes the lessons learned from these leaders then offering its client to take part to interactive lunches with 3 to 6 leaders sought specifically for this mission.
• Approach with a pragmatic fashion complex issues in light of the leaders’ open contributions
• Build a friendly environment around vital executive committee issues, easing changes
• Enabling a very fast implementation of recommendations
A 6 STEP PROGRAM
1 / Brief from client company
2 / Identification of relevant business segments and companies that could fit the client’s needs
3 / Request to the leaders that have gone through similar changes
4 / Introduction of Nelta to these leaders
5 / Make recommendations to the client's company
6 / Organization of interactive lunches with the client and the identified leaders
• Opening up the requests to companies and leaders internationally
• Involving more leaders and/or opening up outside the executive committee (ex: Chief Digital Officer)